Be My Valentine

~A Valentine's gift exchange between artist friends.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Feeling the Love on Day 1!

Day #1 starts off with an incredible etched copper and brass Valentine heart necklace. There are two etched hearts which hang independently, one copper and the other brass on a fabulous copper bar chain necklace. The clasp of the necklace is also 'hand-forged' by Cece Grimes. It's absolutely AMAZING! We are starting off our Valentine swap in Style!

*Due to a technical glitch, today's photo and description come courtesy of Jennifer Rowland. Thanks Jennifer!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:11 p.m. , Blogger Deb said...

    Cece! The necklace is just beautiful... thank you so much for making me feel a part of this :-)
    Deb xoxox

     
  • At 11:04 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm wearing mine to work. I love it!
    Crystal

     
  • At 7:06 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I also wore mine to work - everyone loved it. Amazing piece of art Cece. Thanks so much!!
    Kathy

     
  • At 7:41 a.m. , Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

    Cece, the amount of time this must have taken to make each on of these beauties! I love mine and I will really enjoy showing it off. THANK YOU!!

     
  • At 8:13 a.m. , Blogger primdollie said...

    Oh Cece I am so lucky to have another fabulous piece of art to wear!!! your work is just amazing and lovely!! thanks so much!! I will enjoy wearing it! Hugs Linda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home