Be My Valentine

~A Valentine's gift exchange between artist friends.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To Lelainia from Barbara

Barbara's package came beautifully wrapped. She included this card explaining a bit about her choices of gifts. I just love her handwriting-so pretty.




Inside everything was neatly packaged. It was so lovely, I didn't want to mess things up by opening them! Eventually the temptation won out and I began gently removing the paper.


Inside was a paper plethera of delightful paper goods. I could hardly believe my eyes! I thought I was the queen of paper mongers, but after seeing what Barbara sent, I realize I am only the paper princess and Barbara is the queen! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to open all the little packets of goodies, each one filled with amazing things!


Look at this collection of tags!! Barbara is a big Cavellini fan, like I am and I adore tags! I will have so much fun finding special ways to use all this wonderful stuff.


This card didn't photograph very well but it's so soft and sweet and I want to find a frame for it and hang it in the studio. There was a fun postcard that I also want to frame. It's artsy and says: "You should perform your tricks as calmly as possible and say very little during your performance." I love that-it's so right on the money about remaining humble.

Thank you Barbara for such wonderful goodies. You were incredibly generous and I loved each and every little gem. It was so wonderful to learn more about you through your gifts. Happy Valentine's Day my friend! xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home