Be My Valentine

~A Valentine's gift exchange between artist friends.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And Finally...


And last, but not least, there is my (Lelainia Lloyd's) gift, which was #16. (This was the one each person opened on the day everyone else opened theirs, so there was a gift each day for everyone.) I made a silver bracelet and created this charm from paper and fabric on a metal tag base. It's my way of saying I send my love to each of you!
Tomorrow I will post a final picture of all the gifts together. THANK YOU to each of the ladies for such amazing and creative gifts. I know we all loved each and every piece and will treasure them!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 a.m. , Blogger Deb said...

    Lelainia... What a lovely and fun bracelet! Thank you so much for including me in this swap.. it really cheered me and made my days so much brighter :0) XOXOX Deb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home