Be My Valentine

~A Valentine's gift exchange between artist friends.

Monday, February 18, 2008

To Dawn from Debra




Debra sent a wonderful box full of treasures, complete with a heart shaped treasure map. Some of the goodies she sent me included:

1. Fabric of various patterns and textures, such as upholstery fabric. (I do need to sew ... but this material would also make very cool book covers or gift wrap too ... since I'm the Glue Gun Queen)
2. Funky Paper ~ patterned decorative papers and her very own hand-painted papers ... Mmm!
3. Books (including a miniature book and 4 blank handmade journals)
4. Stencils ~ love the retro lady and birdie shapes.
5. Chinese Lanterns (what fun!)
6. Vintage buttons, Gemstones, Rose soap, Jasmine tea (one of my faves too)
7. Patchwork ~ ooooh so pretty, Debra sewed a beautiful little zip up bag and an awesome patchwork tote! Lucky me!!
8. Trims



Thank you so much, Debra for spoiling me, and even including a
scrumptious heart-shaped peanut butter cup which I shared with my hubby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home